My Summer Memories #video

by - 6:31 AM


   During this summer I tried to  chronicle a few places I visited through my camera lense. I not only took photographs, but I also recorded short videos. (I have also realised that I cannot record videos while I am walking :D.) I attempted to make a whole video out of these snippets and to share it with you. It is not that long, but it joins up my summer, new friends and how I caught memories. Please welcome my video. I hope you'll like it and the blogpost with the pictures is to come as well!:)
*****
  A nyár folyamán a meglátogatott helyeket megpróbáltam rögzíteni a kamerám lencséjén keresztül. Nemcsak képeket készítettem, de videóztam is. (Közben persze rájöttem, hogy nem tudok járás közben egyenesen videózni:D.) Megkíséreltem egy teljes videót összerakni és megosztani ezt veletek. Nem olyan hosszú, viszont összefoglalja a nyaram, az új barátaim és ahogyan emlékeket harácsoltam itt-ott. Remélem tetszik és a képes bejegyzés sem fog elmaradni! :)



You May Also Like

2 megjegyzés

  1. Hey there! I simply would like to offer you a huge thumbs up for the great information you have got here on this post. I am returning to your site for more soon.

    Yongnuo Lenses for DSLR Pakistan

    ReplyDelete