Blogger Lookout with Raluca // Christmas Edition

by - 5:59 AM


It's the most beautiful time of the year and I decided to bring you a special Christmas edition of what we call here Blogger Lookout. This time the interviewee is Raluca, from libelulu.ro. She is from Romania, a pure observer, thinker and photographer of what is going on around her and then writes it down for her readers. On her blog has such subheadings as: I give gifts, I decorate, I live, I observe and Inspiration.
If this introduction got your interest, go ahead with reading the whole Q&A, accompanied with a warm bevarage.And don't forget to feel christmassy, because in Decemeber you have the right to! :D
  •  How and when did you start your "blogging career" ?
Haha, I wouldn’t call it a career. Me and blogging have a long story, since I started my first blog in 2007-2008 to nurture my passion for photography and showcase my photos. Afterwards I had a lot of blogs opened and closed, mostly without readers.

If we are talking about the blog today, it took this shape 4 years ago, when I attended an interior design course. The look and feel as it is now appeared last year, in September. It was a natural evolution, I kept improving it since 2014 until today. 

  •  The best part of your blog content I like to read are the travel blogposts. But my question is.... What was your most beloved place you have already visited so far and which town would you visit in this festal December period?
It’s a tie between Rome, Amsterdam and Vienna. I do not think I am able to pick one with all my heart, but let’s say with half mouth that it would be Rome. Been there several times and still did not get bored of it.
As for which one I’d visit…any Scandinavian city, I really want some snow! 

  • Where do you live and what are the places you would recommand people to visit in your own city  at this time of the year?
I’d recommend a walk on Bucharest’s big boulevards with a warm coffee or tea and some mulled wine afterwards. 

  • Where do you buy (if you don't do it yourself) christmas decorations from?
I was pretty disappointed by the offer I saw so far this year. I bought a STRÅLA table lamp from IKEA, but that’s all until now. I created an arrangement as I did last year (I have a DIY article on that topic).
I still have a debate if I should have a Christmas tree in my apartment as well or not (I spend my holidays in my hometown). 



  • Which is your favorite christmassy coffee flavour and where do you buy it from?
I try to stay away from coffee flavors, I like my coffee dark. But as a Christmas flavor in general, I have a weakness for gingerbread. 

  •  I like the "I cannot cook" part of your blog, especially not being a big chef de cuisine. But are you planning to prepare a more like christmassy dish in the near future?
It’s a really good idea, I don’t know why it did not cross my mind until now. This year for sure will not make it in my editorial plan, it is stuffed with gift-related articles.

Maybe I’ll squeeze one related to table setting :)

  • I strongly believe that everybody has a favorite Christmas or winter movie and playlist/song. I am very nosey to know which are your picks. 
I am very bad at picking movies, so I always end up looking at Love actually. Cheesy, I know. As for winter songs, I simply pick randomly a playlist and let it run. 



You May Also Like

0 megjegyzés