Brumal outfit post

by - 9:53 AM

 
            This weekend I decided to make an outfit post.
           I was looking for an out of the ordinary house. I was strolling down the streets with one of my friends and then we found this little treasure.I saw it and I knew: this is it!It had a exceptional color and this throws up the pics.
I was wearing a black hat (H&M), as I said this is my main autumn-spring accessory. My scarf is similar to the Burberry one`s <3 , but I can`t afford one so I recoursed to buy a similar one. It goes very good with almost each color,mostly the cold ones.In the recent time,I fall in love with the dark blue color.I am wearing a navy blue backpack(Meli Melo Paris) and my new fav watch from Bijue Brigitte which wasn`t cheap and it has already started spitting down the rosy gold pigment. So sad... 
I picked a simple gray sweatshirt which is furry from the inside and it`s very warm in these cold days. I chose this coat because I like it`s cutline and this season the fabric coats are more popular and honestly they are more elegant.In addition, a pair of simple black leather boots,but wearable for every occasion.
          Have a nice winter outset! :) I wish you snow! (I can`t wait snowing)

*****
         Ezen a hétvégen eldöntöttem,hogy csinálok egy outfit bejegyzést.
         Egy különleges házat kerestem helyszínül. Az egyik  barátnőmmel őgyelegtünk az utcákon, amikor rátaláltunk erre a kincsre.Ahogy megláttam tudtam,hogy ez az!
Egy fekete kalapot viselek (H&M), ami az én fő kiegészítőm tavasz-ősz időszakban. Egy Burberryhez hasonló sál van rajtam,de mivel nem engedhetek meg magamnak egy igazit, így egy hasonlót kellett vennem. De nagyon jól megy minden színnel, főleg a hidegekkel. Az elmúlt időszakban nagyon megszerettem tengerészkéket, ezért is van ez a kék hátitáskám (Meli Melo Paris).
Az órámat néhány hónappal ezelőtt vettem a Bijue Brigetteből és egyáltalán nem volt olcsó, mégis már kezd róla lekopni a pigment.Nagyon szomorú....De legalább ez a kabát nem volt csalódás. Azért választottam,mert tetszik a szabásvonala és mostanság inkább a szövetkabátok a divatosabbak, na meg elegánsabbak is. Ehhez, egy egyszerű fekete bokacsizmát vettem, ami minden alkalomra jó választás.
         Gyönyörű tél kezdést kívánok nektek! Remélem minél hamarabb fog nálatok hullni a hó, mert én még mindig arra várok! :)


You May Also Like

0 megjegyzés