Necklaces Inside Out

by - 11:37 AM


   I feel ashamed for not posting for a long while,but now I am ready to emerse in blogging with renewed vigor,so get ready!
       I discovered,not in the past time, that our statement necklaces have a functional role. We can wear them inside out,OK there are some exceptions. I stumbled on this fact with my own necklace, which is at the back still chick.I gathered you some good examples of this usage. So,I recommend
you to run to your jewellery box and see whether you can lead in your closet a little innovazione.
 ******
       Irulok-pirulok,hogy az elmúlt időszakban nem szenteltem egy óratöredéket sem bloggolásra, de most újult erővel vágok neki újra, remélhetőleg izgalmass kontenttel.
        Arra jutottam,nem mondanám,hogy nem rég,hogy a statement nyakláncokat úgymond kifordítva is viselhetnénk (persze vannak kivételek). Erre akkor jöttem rá, amikor a saját nyakláncomon tapasztaltam, hogy igenis a másik fele is rendkívül fess meg mutatós. Íme összegyűjtöttem nektek néhány példát. Szóval ajánlom,hogy rohanjatok az ékszeres dobozotokhoz és nézzétek meg, hogy ez nálatok is működik-e, így ezzel bevezetve árnyalatnyi formabontást.

ps:Happy passed macaron day! :)

You May Also Like

0 megjegyzés