Chia seeds for Breakfast #1

by - 2:40 AM

    I haven't posted for a long time with breakfast topic, however at the beginning of my blogging, I used to post a lot of them. It's a new year, just to have a quiet word in your ear: I`m even to write about my venture in cupcake baking. But for the time being, let`s turn back to my breakfast bowl.
     Social media is full of pictures showing breakfasts made of chia seeds, looking very retouchingly delicious. Unwittingly it drew my attention, I looked up on the internet and I found out that it has many beneficial effects (I won`t list them here). You can find them in bioorganic shops or bio sections in supermarkets. They are very affordable.I thought I give it a try and since then, I use them instead of cereals or with cereals. Chia seeds doesn`t have a specific taste, they are similar to poppy seeds. So that you might use yogurt in fruit flavors or you can make your own at home with honey, raisins, sliced fruits,etc.
      I hope you take fancy for trying out chia seeds and you can find a bunch of recipes using it as an ingredient. A good choice, regardless whether you are vegan or not.
*****
      Idejét sem tudom mikor jelentkeztem utóljára a reggelizőasztaltól, habár az elején elég sokat posztoltam ilyen bejegyzéseket. Itt egy új év, szerintem meg is súghatom nektek, hogy muffin sütési próbálkozásaimról is akarok majd írni. De most térjünk inkább vissza a müzlis tálamhoz, amibe most nem müzli került.
       Instagram,tumblr mind tele vannak chia maggal készített reggelik képével,s retoucháltan is finoman néznik ki. Akaratlanul is felkeltette az érdelkődésem, utánaolvastam az interneten, s kiderült, hogy sok pozitív hatása van a szervezetre, amelyeket most nem fogok felsorolni. Bio boltokban vagy a szupermarketek bio részlegén találtok belőle, több mint megfizethető áron. Így aztán én is kipróbáltam, s mára már zabpehely, s müzli helyett használom A mákhoz hasonlít, nincs különösebb íze, ezért az ízesített joghurtokat ajánlanám hozzá vagy saját otthoni készítésűt mézzel, mazsolával, gyümölcsdarabokkal,stb.
       Remélem, hogy meghoztam a kedvetek a kipróbálásához, hisz a net tele van  ilyen összetevőjű receptekkel. Jó választás, akár vegán vagy, akár nem.

You May Also Like

0 megjegyzés