My Little Promises in 2016

by - 7:14 AM

      It is already the end of this year, ahead a new one full of promises, so it is time to give an account of what happened on my blog in 2016. I can tell that a lot of things.
Just to list a few things: bad things first, I missed the TBS posts. But I hope you didn`t miss them. Must have been other trifles, but this was the thing I was sorry for. The good things: I got a good friend, Rebeka to make photos for my outfit posts, therefore a lot of people told me these posts are more captivating and this is my aim with the blog: to captivate the attention of my readers.
Another thing is that I was able to write a lot of travelling content which means I travelled quite a lot which I am really grateful for. I could tick Matisse, Van Gogh, Edvard Munch, Seurat, Rodin, Sisley, Derain, Modigliani off my list ( to see live the paintings of these artists).
 I ate a lot of macarons this year...yummi. I know this sounds quaint, but this is a huge thing for a macaronahoolic. And finally, I featured the Global Goals campaign on my blog to raise awareness on society gender inequality.
      At last, I`d like to thank you for reading my blog and seeing that some of you are interested in it. For example a couple of weeks ago somebody asked me on Instagram chat where  my blogname came from. And also thank you all, considering the number of visitors that jumped to 500 a month, in the last months! :D
Regarding these, have a joyous New Year with the best and biggest party ever!:)
*****
     Itt az év vége, de előttünk egy újabb tele ígértekkel, úgyhogy itt az ideje számot is adni arról, hogy mi történt a blogomon 2016-ban.Állíthatom, hogy elég sok dolog.
Csak hogy néhány dolgot listázzak és rossz dolgok elsőként: lemaradtam a vissza a suliba poszt írásáról. Remélem, nem hiányoltátok. Még lehettek kellemetlenségek, de ezért külön szomorú voltam. A jó dolgok oldala: egy nagyon jó barátom, Rebeka elvállalta,hogy az outfites bejegyzésekhez fog készíteni nekem képeket. Néhány olvasóm említette is, hogy sokkal inkább csalogatóbbak, s minden bloggernek ez  a célja. Egy másik dolog, hogy sok utazós kontentet tudtam írni, ami azt jelenti, hogy volt alkalmam utazgatni, amiért igazán hálás is vagyok. Kipipálhattam a listáról Matisse, Van Gogh, Edvard Munch, Seurat, Rodin, Sisley, Derain, Modigliani képeinek élőben való megtekintését is.
Sok macaronst ettem... yummi. Ez kissé furán hangozhat, de nem egy macaronahoolic számára. És végül, helyet szorítottam a Global Goals kampányának is a blogon, melynek célja felhívni a figyelmet a társadalmi nemek egyenlőségére.
    Befejezésül, szeretnék köszönetet mondani Nektek látva, hogy vannak akiket érdekel is a blogom. Például, néhány héttel ezelőtt, valaki rámírt instagramon a blog neve jelentése után érdeklődve. És a köszönetet folytathatnám azzal is, hogy az elmúlt hónapokban az oldalmegjelenítések száma 500-ra csúszott!:D
Mindezeket leírva, legyen egy boldog új évetek és ünnepeljétek meg a valaha legnagyobb és legjobb bulival !:)

You May Also Like

3 megjegyzés

  1. Happy New Year, beautiful! Can't wait to see what is in store for your blog in 2017 <3 -Madison-

    breakfastatmadisons.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, beautiful! Can't wait to see what is in store for your blog in 2017 <3 -Madison-

    breakfastatmadisons.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you too a marvelous new year for your blog and a lot of readers!<3

    ReplyDelete