My Cupcake Frosting

by - 5:53 AM

    My Dearest Blogreaders,
    I`m feeling very sorry that in the past time I`ve neglected the content of my blog, but in  a weeks time I`ll be having mock exams and  I had my friends over for a dinner, for which I had been preparing a whole day. The background story is: we decided to play something similar to 'Come and dine with me'. It was a lot of fun, I recommend you to try it out with your group of friends.
Last week it was my turn and it was quite predictable that I will make cupcakes for dessert. :) I bakedtwo types: ones with raisins and others with cocoa and orange. But the frosting was something I have only tried out for the first time. Of course, I could have made butter cream, but I decided to go for mascarpone icing. It was the simpliest, three ingredients are needed: confectionary sugar, heavy cream and mascarpone. The amount of the ingredients depends on how much heavy cream you use. Just an example, I used 0.7 dl heavy cream and 250 dkg mascarpone and the whole family was eating the frosting for almost a week. I think 0.5 dl thick cream is a decent quantity. And the preparation consists of three steps: whipping the cream, adding the other ingredients and blending them. Voilá, it is ready to decorate!
    Hope you`ll have a fine day and fingers crossed I`ll be able to post again at the earliest possible time!:)
*****
     Kedvesem blogolvasóim!
    Elnézést kell kérnem azért, hogy mostanság eléggé elhanyagoltam a blogbejegyzéseim tartalmát, de egy hét múlva próbavizsgáim lesznek, múlt héten pedig a barátaim nálam vacsoráztak, amire egy teljes napot készültem. A háttértörténet a következő: úgy döntöttünk, hogy játszunk a Vacsoracsatához hasonlót. Jó móka volt,  csak szorgalmazni tudom, hogy kipróbáljátok a baráti társaságotokban.
Múlt héten én következtem a soron, s előre megjódolható volt, hogy muffinnal állok elő desszertnek.:) Sütöttem mazsolával, valamint kakaós-narancsosat. A mascarpone krém volt az, amit először próbáltam ki.  Készítettem volna én vajkrémet is, de ez sokkal könnyebbnek tűnt. Három hozzávaló, három lépés. Mascarpone, cukrász tejszín és porcukor, de mennyiségük  a tejszínén múlik. Példának okáért, én 0,7 dl tejszínhez 250 dkg mascarponet használtam fel és a családdal egy hétig ettük a krémet. 0,5 dl egy elég elfogadható méret. Az elkészítés pedig a következő lépésekből áll: habosra kell verni a cukrász tejszínt, majd hozzáadni a porcukrot, mascarponet, s ezt így együtt jól elkeverni. Voilá, kész is a díszítéshez!
      Remélem szép napotok lesz és drukkoljatok, hogy minél hamarabb jelentkezhessek egy újabb bejegyzéssel!:)

You May Also Like

0 megjegyzés