Snippet of the Night of Museums

by - 2:03 PM

    First of all, happy Best Friend's Day! I know we might not know each other that well, but -to my mind- readers are the blogger's best friend. Ergo, I hope from the very bottom of my heart that our friendship will be a longlasting one, maybe a lifetime friendship. Who knows exactly....
     I remember posting last year about the same event: the Night of Museums. Although, it was a different experience with different people and exhibitions. It is always  unlike the previous year, there are places I can't get bored of. This time I travelled through my hometown with Heni and Saci, you can see them on the photos.  By the way, this is my first time posting photos taken by my new camera. Officially, mobile phone pics are taken off the list, hurray!:D
    As far as I can tell, the tower was the most popular spot, but it was lovely to see that so many local people show actual interest for culture. Night visitors were queuing in front of the tower so as to find themselves in the end grasping at every chance of getting view of the citylights down below them. There were a lot of people, the top was cluttered with people either contemplating the cityscape or taking pictures. I was the latter, just as usual. Whilst I was also trying to take pleasure of the view since I have never witnessed from a higher point how suddenly the citylights are switched on. I could have bivouacked there. :D Despite being the night of  museums, we didn't stay out late.
*****
    Mindenekelőtt boldog legjobb barátok napját kívánok nektek! Tudom, nem ismerhetjük annyira jól egymást, de véleményem szerint az olvasó a blogger legjobb barátja. Ennélfogva remélem, hogy a barátságunk sok időre fog szólni, talán egy életre. Sohasem lehet tudni....
    Emlékszem, hogy egy évvel ezelőtt írtam ugyanerről az eseményről, a Múzeumok éjszakájáról. Habár, ebben az évben más emberekkel éltem át, kicsit másképp. Eltérő volt az előző évtől, de vannak olyan helyek, amelyeket sohasem tudok megunni. Ebben az évben a városkám néhány pontját újra felfedeztem Heni és Saci társaságában (majd találkozhattok velük néhány képen).  Egyébként, ez az első alkalom, hogy az új fényképezőgéppemmel készült képeket posztolom. Hivatalosan is búcsút mondhatok a telefonnal készülteknek, hurrá!:D
    A Közigazgatási palota tornya volt a látogatók által legkedveltebb pont, de azért jó volt látni, hogy ennyire sok ember érdeklődik valamelyest a kultúra iránt. Esti látogatók sora kanyargott a torony előtt, azért hogy aztán majd fent magukba szívják a város fényeit. Fent, tele volt zsúfolva emberekkel, akik nézelődtek vagy képeket lőttek. Én az utóbbi voltam, mint általában. Ennek ellenére azért én is megpróbáltam élvezni a kilátást és hogy hogyan kapcsolják fel a város fényeit egyik pillanatról a másikra. Ott tudtam volna éjszakázni. :D Lehet, hogy a Múzeumok éjszakája volt, de nem maradtunk kint későig.
      I visited with my friends  the Ethnographic  and the Natural History Museum.
I know that they are not that passionate about fine arts, but still they had the patience with me. While I rediscovered each piece of the Romanian Art Gallery, they put together a hard puzzle showing an exhibited painting depicting Venice. This wasn't the only arts exhibiton we visited. My personal favorite of all the time is the Hungarian Gallery, in the Palace of Culture.. They have artworks of famous Hungarian painters, from Feszty Árpád to Wágner Sándor, which originally were part of Budapest's National Gallery. I visited  temprary exhibitons as well as permanent ones. Among the temporals were a Dósa Géza and Zichy Collection, from Hungary. I was taken by surprise that such big painters as Dósa Géza lived here once, in my town. Besides these, I dropped in the galleries I visited during the White Night of the Galleries and both had in store for the visitors something interesting. One of them displayed vivid colors and the other one was more macabre and moving. I realised that I enjoy observing not only the artworks, but the people as well in the galleries.
     I hope that you could take delight in this review and stay tuned for my next post the following week! :)
***** 
     A Néprajzi és a Természetrajzi Múzeumot is meglátogattuk.
Tudom, hogy a barátaim nem kedvelik olyan szenvedélyesen a képzőművészetet, de türelmesek voltak velem szemben. Amíg én megtekintettem a romániai gyűjtemény minden képét, addig ők kiraktak egy nehéz puzzlet, ami egy kiállított - Velencét ábrázoló - festmény volt. Nem ez volt az egyetlen kiállítás, amit meglátogattunk. A személyes örök kedvencem a Kultúr Palotában található magyar festők gyűjteménye. Olyan híres festőktől vannak munkák, mint Feszty Árpád vagy Wágner Sándor, eredetileg, pedig a budapesti Nemzeti Galéria tulajdona. Nemcsak állandó kiállításokat, hanem ideigleneseket is megnéztünk, mint Dósa Géza és  a magyarországi Zichy gyűjtemény kiállítása. Meg voltam döbbenve attól, hogy Dósa Géza, egy ilyen nagy festő, élt városomban. Ezek mellett, benéztem két helyre is, amit a Galériák Fehér Éjszakája-kor már felkerestem. Abban különbözött a két kiállítás, hogy az egyik élénk színekkel játszott, míg a másik komor, mély színekkel.
    Bízom benne, hogy tetszett az a bejegyzés és maradjatok készenlétben a jövő héten érkezőre! :)

You May Also Like

0 megjegyzés