Blogger Lookout with Bella Robertson

by - 1:10 PM


    My interviewee in this post is Bella Robertson. It is hard to classify her in just one blogger category, because she writes lifestyle, beauty, travel posts as well as about fashion. She writes passionatily about subjects that inspire her and that can inspire her readers too. Let's get to know more about her...
  • How did you get connected with fashion? 
 I have loved fashion for as long as I can remember and decided at an early age that I wanted to be a fashion designer. Eventually I discovered the world of YouTube and fashion bloggers and this opened my eyes to other areas of the fashion industry. I made the decision to start my own fashion blog around three years ago as a way to connect with an audience of people that share the same interest as me.

  •  Which  American desginer house is the most beloved one by you?
 I actually don’t have a favourite American designer but if I could choose one from around the world it would be Alexander McQueen. Every piece he designed was a piece of art and he had the ability to tell a story through his creations.

  •        What is your current favorite item in your wardrobe for the summer? 
 I currently have an obsession with off the shoulder tops and dresses so I would probably say that anything in my wardrobe that is off the shoulder is my summer favourite!

  •       What was your favorite photoshooting place so far?
 Definitely Tokyo! It was so different from any place I had taken photos before and I wish I had got the chance to do a few more photoshoots while I was there.






  •    Where do you get your inspiration from?
I get my inspiration from a variety of places. Social media is a fantastic way to get inspired! A quick look through Tumblr or Instagram and I already have new ideas forming. Some other places I look to for inspiration are films, nature, and travelling. 

  •      I see that you almost always get a great number of comments on your blogposts. What does this feel like?
 It makes me so happy to know that I am creating content that people enjoy and can connect to. I cherish everyone that leaves a comment on my blog and love interacting with each of them.
 
  •  I have read in one of your posts that you write a gratitude list every morning, which is a refreshing idea. Would you mind sharing with us a few things from today's list?
 Today's list revolved around the amazing people in my life. I am so grateful for my family, boyfriend, and friends. It's so important never to take the people in your life for granted and cherish each moment you get to spend with them.

      If throughout the interview Bella and her blog aroused your interest, you can find her blog here: https://bellasfashionjournal.com/ or you can keep being continually updated on what she is busy with  by following her Instagram account.
       Have a nice day and hope you liked the interview with Bella! See you next time!:)


 

You May Also Like

2 megjegyzés

  1. Thanks for sharing this quality information with us. I really enjoyed reading. Will surely going to share this URL with my friends.
    Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine is the pleasure hearing that you've enjoyed it :)

      Delete