Where I have eaten #2

by - 10:07 AM

    By no means was I certain about this post, but it wasn't even planned a second part of Where have I eaten ( the first part you can find by scrolling a bit down), but this little place really swept off my feet and enchanted me with its atmosphere.
    The place is called Süti Éden and it is located in the city centre of Kézdivásárhely, a little town which is smaller than my hometown, so if I lived there I would have to call myself a tiny-town blogger girl. :D The town lacks places where to go and eat out and I was taken by surprise when me and my friends discovered this confectionery. A lot of local people seemed to like this place as well. It was furnished and decorated in an authentic vintage style, both indoors and outdoors.I am of the view that decoration is the most interesting part of this pastry, besides their delicious desserts. As shown on the blackboard, they have ice cream as well as macaron and cakes. I tried out a chocolate yogurt tart and I have to admit that it was not bad.
*****
   Nem volt ez a a poszt tervezve, vagyis inkább folytatása a Where have I eaten-nek (lennebb görgetve megtaláljátok az elsőt részét), de ez a hely lebilincselt hangulatával.
    A hely neve Süti Éden és Kézdivásárhely főterén helyezkedik el. Amúgy sokkal kisebb város mint ahol én élek, tehát ha itt laknék picivárosi bloggernek kellene nevezzem magam.:D A városból hiányoznak a hangulatos kávézók, beülős helyek, szóval ez a cukrászda meglepetésként ért engem és a barátaim. Úgy tűnt, hogy sok helyi is kedveli ezt a helyet. Vintage stílusnak megfelelően volt berendezve, dekorálva kint és bent. Úgy gondolom, hogy a dekorációban rejlik a cukrászda varázsa, a sütik mellett. Ahogyan krétával fel van írva és rajzolva, árulnak fagyit, de emellett macaront és süteményeket is. Én egy csokoládés yoghurtos mini tortácskát próbáltam ki és be kell ismernem, hogy nem volt rossz.


 
       Finally, I found my dream car with macarons on the back of it. Just kidding about the car part, but I will always be a big macaronahoolic.
       Hope you liked this review and stay informed about my life-journey and promises  next time too, because interesting things are happening to me and keeping me busy. But this is another story and hopefully, another blogpost as soon as possible. Have a nice, super sunny summer day! :) Oh, and I need to thank you, because yesterday almost 400 people visited my blog, which is a huge number for me!
*****
      Utoljára pedig megtaláltam az álomkocsim. A kocsi része persze csak vicc, de örökre nagy macaronimádó maradok.
       Remélem, hogy tetszett ez a review és maradjatok informáltak ígéreteimről és arról, hogy mi történik a blogon következő alkalommal is, mivel érdekes dolgok tartanak elfoglaltan. De ez egy másik történet és remélhetőleg egy újabb bejegyzés minél hamarabb. Oh, és meg szeretném köszönni, hogy tegnap szinte 400 ember kereste fel a blogom, ami igencsak egy nagy szám!:)

You May Also Like

0 megjegyzés