Orange Ombre Smoothie

by - 1:46 AM

by Freearth



This just feels like the perfect Summer smoothie. But it actually hides something behind it: time. 

This smoothie took me about 1 hour to get it done. It's not the kind of smoothie you'll make when you wake up in time for work or school, but it is indeed the coolest to do. I had so much fun making it that I really wanted to share it with you.

This is what you'll need:

INGREDIENTS



Mango
Pineapple
Peach
Oat drink
Chia seeds
Dry fruit
Cereals (optional)

PREPARATION







  




I hope you have enjoyed this yummy recipe! I'd love to know how yours looks. Don't doubt about letting me know on twitter @shopfreearth or our own blog page dreamingoutloud-freearth.blogspot.com :)

Lots of love,
Freearth :) xx

You May Also Like

0 megjegyzés