Lush Haul

by - 8:52 AM


           Ok,who doesn`t like Lush raise her/his hand! I know that does not exist such men or if it does they have never tried it out. I neither like all of their products, but that`s because of my taste. It is incontestabile that their smell compositions are amazing and so is the consistence and the look of their products (eg. the plasticine soaps). I like not just their philosphy but their merchandise too.
Unfortunately, I live hundreds of km far away from the nearest Lush store ( and I think I'm not the only one... yeah that song :D), so I have two alternatives: I order online or if I get to a store I do shopping for a longer period. Anyway,is worth to visit their page on account of  the virtual Lush Times.
 Last time I got the following things:
           -Butterball bath bomb : pleasurable, not that brisky fragrance
           -None of your Beeswax lip balm
           -The Olive Branch Shower Gel : even in wintertime it can take you to mediterranean places
           I hope now You are in the mood for lushing!
        

 *****
          Ok,akkor most emeljen fel minden olyan olvasóm a kezét,aki nem szereti a Lusht! Tudom, hogy nem léteznek ilyen emberek vagy akik igen, azok még nem próbálták. Én sem szeretem mindenik terméküket,de csak az ízlésem miatt. Az kétségbevonhatatlan, hogy illatkompozícióik mesések és termékeik állaga és kinézete is egyedi (például a gyurmázható szappanok). Nem csak filzófiájukat szeretem,hanem termékeiket is. Sajnos több száz kmre lakom a legközelebbi Lush üzlettől is ( szerintem ezzel nem is vagyok egyedül) , így két választásom marad: online rendelek vagy ha üzletközelbe kerülök bevásárolok hosszabb időtartamra. De egyébiránt is megéri, hogy felmenj weboldalukra és belelapozz virtuálisan a Lush Timesba(bal felső sarok).
Utoljára a következőket szereztem be:
         -Butterball fürdőbomba: kellemes, nem épp annyira lendületes illatú
         -None of your Beeswax ajakbalzsam
         -The Olive Branch tusfürdő :még télen is el tud repíteni mediterrán helyekre
          Ha megjött a kedvetek lusholjatok egyet ti is!

 


You May Also Like

0 megjegyzés