Cardinal ft. Navy

by - 1:40 PM


            Spring is in a public way upon us and that means one thing: resistless blooming and warmed up weather! My favorite things. So we were ambling along the streets and these pictures were taken
by the very cute Rebeka  (She said she will start a photographer career if I mention her :)) )! The streets were filled with the overwhelming smell of blooms and finally I could put down my winter coat. Such a big relief.
*****
             Hivatalosan is itt a tavasz és ez csak egy dolgot jelenthet: ellenállhatatlan virágzás és felmelegedett időjárás.A kedvenc dolgaim.  A város utcáin blattyogtunk és ezeket a képeket a cuki Rebeka készítette, aki azt mondta, ha megemlítem, akkor fotós karrierbe kezd:)) ! Az utcákat mennyei virág illatok lengték be és végre lerakhattam a téli kabátom. Nagy megkönnyebülés.


        I was wearing  parka whose faux fur trim was taken off. The Oxford shoes are always good choice for spring and autumn. Although, this year the platformed oxford shoes are more fashionable, I still have a flat one and do not forget the espadrilles. I had my Navy bag (Meli Melo Pairs) by my which matched with my jumper with lace interline (Springfield). My outfit was a romantic one, in my opinion. I had the cardinal pompon key ring from H&M and this one matched with my hat that virtually is possesed by mum, so it`s vintage.
I was wearing just  simple black jeggings (H&M), which is very comfortable I could say.
        Have a nice week!
 *****
        Parkát viseltem, amelynek levettem a műszőrméjét. Az oxford cipők mindig jó döntések tavasz és ősz idejére. Bár ebben az évben a platformosak a menők, nekem van egy lapos sarkúm is. Emellett ne feledjük az espadrilleket. A tengerészkék táskám (Meli Melo Paris) klappolt a pulóveremmel(Springfield), amelynek csipke betét volt az szegélyein. Az outfittem inkább romantikus volt, szerintem. A kardinális vörös pompom kulcstartóm a H&Mből van és ez illet a kalapomhoz, ami igazából anyukám tulajdona, így aztán vintage.A nadrágom egy egyszerű fekete jeggings (H&M), ami nagyon kényelmes.
          Legyen szép hetetek!
 

You May Also Like

0 megjegyzés