Autumnal City Stroll

by - 2:38 PM

   I find it freakish that I have been feeling the arrival of the Fall only since this weekend when I had the pleasure of roving around the city of Nagyvarad (Oradea) for more than two hours. It came to light that I enjoy rambling around and discovering new places alone, but this doesn`t mean that I don`t like somebody`s company, not at all. I didn`t plan this walk, it was spontaneous. I was justing walking down the pedestiran street in the city centre and sometimes I went astray it intentionally when I saw a beautiful or peculiar building in a side-street. This is how I get to the promenade of the Kőrös. I tried not to walk away from the only street I know, so I did not walk all the way along the riverside. I found there a little flower shop pavilion, the first moment when I have realised we are in Autumn.
*****
    Elég abnormálisnak tartom, hogy csak ezen a hétvégén éreztem meg az ősz megérkeztét, amikor lehetőségem volt rá, hogy bandukoljak több mint két órát Nagyváradon. Fény derült saját magamban arra, hogy szeretek kódorogni egyedül, de ez nem azt jelenti, hogy nem örülnék valaki társaságának. Nem terveztem meg ezt a sétát, elég spontán volt. A fő sétálóutcán mentem végig és néha szándékosan betértem a mellékutcákba, ha megláttam egy-két impozáns építményt. Így kerültem a Kőrös partjára.Próbáltam nem messze kerülni az egyetlen általam ismert utcától, ezért nem sétáltam végig a folyóparton. De találtam ott egy kis pavilon-virágüzletet, ami megerősítette benne az ősz érzetét.
   I like the way how the architecture was so diverse, I saw even some Renaissance traits.
*****
   Nagyon tetszett a város építészete sokszínűségében,még néhány ház homlokzatán reneszánsz stílusjegyeket is véltem felfedezni.
     I sneaked in some courtyards... just to make it clear the door was not shut, so I did not break in. My dreamhouse is the one with outside balconies in the inner yard, so I couldn`t stand not sneaking in. There was the place where I snapped a perfect #fromwhereistand pic. Not just the floor was pretty, but the wall in the corridors as well. I feel so sorry for these places that are sinking in time and falling apart.There were a lot of interesting doorways and some of them reminded me of the rococo traits.
 So many interesting places, corners to see if you walk with your eyes open wide.
*****
      Belopakodtam néhány udvarba.... csak, hogy ne történjenek féreértések, a kapu nyitva volt, így nem törtem be. Az álomotthonom egy gangos házban lenne, szóval nem állhattam meg, hogy ne surranjak be. A lépcsőház tapétája nagyon szép volt és a padlózat kifejezetten #fromwhereistand hashtagképes. Annyira szánom azokat a helyeket, épületeket, amelyek elmerünek ebben a modern világban és lefolynak az idő lefolyóján. Elég sok érdekes kapualj volt, az egyik esetében például rokokó jegyeket vettem észre.
Lenyűgöző helyek, kis sarkok, csak éppen nyitott szemmel kell járni a világban.

       Finally, I visited also not intentionally, some tourist attractions, such as some churches and the Fekete Sas (Black Eagle) Palace, which reminds me of a miniature Gallerie Vittorio Emanuele, from Milano.  The last pictures show the garden of a church and they gained my attention with the sculptures in the middle of exotic lool-alike plants in October.
The funny thing about the city centre was that it does and does not existed pedestrian crosses at the same time, like there were signs, but no painted zebras and you had to pay attention to the traffic, I`m referring to the cars and the tram. I did not want to be the victim of an accident so I tried to be extemely alert.
         So this is for today, but this weekend we are shooting for my next post some autumnal outfit photos and cannot wait to show you them!:)
*****
         Végül pedig meglátogattam néhány turisztikai látványosságot, templomokat és a Fekete Sas Palotát, amely olyan mint egy kisebb Gallerie Vittorio Emanuele, Milánó Erdélyben kis túlzással.Az utolsú képek is egy templom kertjében készültek és valamiért nagyon magával ragadott a látvány: a szobrocskák októberben az egzótikusnak nevezhető növénykék között.
 A főtéren az átjárókkal kapcsolatban az volt az érdekes, hogy létztek is meg nem is egyidejűleg, mivel voltak kitéve táblák, de nem volt zebra festve. Így az átkelőknek figyelniük kellett a kocsikra és a villamosra. Én elképesztően izgultam, nehogy baleset áldozata legyek.
          Ennyi lenne mára meg az elkövetkezendő napokra, de a hétvégén készítünk őszi szettes képeket és már alig várom, hogy megmutathassam nektek őket!:)

You May Also Like

0 megjegyzés