Christmas Decorations

by - 9:02 AM

    I guess this is some kind of Christmas decoration haul as the winter holidays are almost upon us. And I`m full of hope that this year will be a snowy one, already having hopeful signs out there, but you never know,  changes just like the weather. :D
     I`ll show you just a scrap of my decorations, because I have a lot of them. Most of them are christmas balls, with snowflakes, Santa Claus, old postcard alike pictures and cute drawings.  I hang them on the chandelier, curtain holder or above my bed in form of a garland. One of them has even little bulbs and if you turn them on, it turns into a disco ball (or at least this is how it looks to me). Talking about garlands, fairy lights are essential, however I like them any time of the year, so I don`t take it off after the winter holiday. I use the snowflake the same way the snowballs.
I have a so-called reusable decoration category: I use the old Ferrero boxes and postcards as garments, and I put them under the tree. On the last picture you can see my gold-plated pine-cones I features last year on my blog as DIY ( so if you are interested, you`ll find among the last year`s posts). And at last, I have a lot of pendant decoration I usually hang on the cabinet and drawer knobs, maybe on the chandelier as well.
     I hope you got some inspiration and have a nice second Sunday of Advent with all your loved ones!:)
*****
      Azt hiszem,hogy ez egy karácsonyi dísz haulnak illene be, így hogy az ünnepek már közelednek. Tele vagyok reménnyel, hogy ebben az évben fehér karácsonyunk lesz, mivelhogy a jelenlegi jelek elég bizakodóak, de hisz olyan ez is, mint az időjárás. :D
       Csak töredékét mutatom meg nektek a díszeimnek, mivel kissé sok van. A legtöbb belőlük gömb, hópelyhestől, mikulásostól kezdve a régi képeslapokra emlékeztetőkig. A csillárra, a függönytartóra vagy az ágyam fölé akasztom fel őket girland formájában. Egyiköjüknek még kis égői is vannak, s ha bekapcsolom őket, kis diszkógömbbé változik ( vagyis én ahhoz tudom hasonlítani).  Ha már a girlandról esett szó, nem ünnep az ünnep égősor nélkül. Habár én annyira szeretem őket, hogy egész évben fenn szoktam hagyni. A hópelyheket is úgyanúgy használom, mint a gömböket. 
Van egy úgynevezett újrahasznosított dísz kategóriám: az üres Ferrero dobozokat és a kapott képeslapokat dekorációként használom, rendszerint berakom őket a fa alá. Az utolsó képen az aranyozott tobozokat láthatjátok, amelyek elkészítéséről egy tavalyi bejegyzésben olvashattok, ha érdekel titeket. És végül, a felakasztható díszeket többnyire a fiókok fogantyújára vagy a csillárra teszem fel.
       Remélem, tudtatok inspirálódni és kívánok kellemes második advent vasárnapját nektek!:)

You May Also Like

0 megjegyzés